Logging into DSim Cloud
If this is your first time using DSim Cloud, you'll need to log in to it first.
Once you have logged in, DSim Cloud remembers you have logged in to your machine for 30 days.
1. Open your terminal and run
mdc auth login
2. After entering the above command, there will be a message printed to the terminal window asking you to use the web browser to continue.
3. A browser window will open with a dialog that looks very similar to the following:
4. Enter the email address and password you signed up with and you will be authenticated to Metrics, which will allow you to use the DSim Cloud CLI (mdc) to create and manage your workspace.
5. Once authentication is successful, there will be a message printed to the terminal indicating that authentication was successful.