1.6.0: Release Notes
The 1.6.0 release adds a few extra features enhancing the job flow. These features should make building or converting regression scripts over to the DSim Cloud Platform even easier.
Below is the complete list of features and bugs contained within the release.
The DSim Cloud 1.6.0 release contains the following highlights:
- Ability to configure compute size for job tasks.
- Extract option on job download command to automatically extract downloaded artifacts.
- Watch option on status command to automatically wait for job to complete before exiting.
- Default DSIM version is now 20230515.7.0
- 3 Features Included
|S924||Ability to configure compute size for job tasks.||CLI Update|
|S928||Extract option on job download command to automatically extract downloaded artifacts.||CLI Update|
|S940||Watch option on status command to automatically wait for job to complete before exiting.||CLI Update|
* To obtain a new feature/fix, one or more user actions may be required. See the below table for a legend providing details on the various "availability" values.
|Availability||User Action(s) Needed|
|Immediate||Nothing is needed from the user. Feature/fix will be seen immediately.|
|CLI Update||Users must install the latest version of the DSim Cloud CLI (mdc)|
|Resume||Users must pause existing workspaces and then resume|
|Initialize||Users must destroy existing workspaces and initialize|