Below is the complete list of features and bugs contained within the release.
WARNING! This release contains breaking changes:
- Job tasks are now execute in parallel by default. Existing job files will need to be updated to run in series if desired.
The DSim Cloud 1.7.0 release contains the following highlights:
- Jobs: Execute job tasks in parallel for simulation at scale.
- mdc job kill command to terminate a running regression job.
- Job: Ability to define working input and output artifacts to speed up regressions.
- 3 Features Included
- 2 Bugs fixed
- 2 MEDIUM Severity
|S936||Jobs: Execute job tasks in parallel for simulation at scale.||CLI Update|
|S941||mdc job kill command to terminate a running regression job.||CLI Update|
|S981||Job: Ability to define working input and output artifacts to speed up regressions.||CLI Update|
Bug Fixes Included:
|B736||Issue where web portal would flash an error message while refreshing an auth token.||MEDIUM||Immediate|
|B910||Some missing help for commands.||MEDIUM||CLI Update|
* To obtain a new feature/fix, one or more user actions may be required. See the below table for a legend providing details on the various "availability" values.
|Availability||User Action(s) Needed|
|Immediate||Nothing is needed from the user. Feature/fix will be seen immediately.|
|CLI Update||Users must install the latest version of the DSim Cloud CLI (mdc)|
|Resume||Users must pause existing workspaces and then resume|
|Initialize||Users must destroy existing workspaces and initialize|