This release continues the improvements for building out regressions using the Fanout feature. There are now two additional ways to define a fanout. The Random Value Generator can be used to create a random value for each fanned out task, and the Static Value Generator can be used to define explicit strings or numbers for each fanned out task.
In addition to Fanout improvements, this release enhances the Waveform Viewer with the ability to expand buses, along with a minor update to the Quartus 22.2 package.
Below is the complete list of features and bugs contained within the release.
The DSim Cloud 1.10.0 release contains the following highlights:
- Waveform Viewer: Bus expansion
- Two new Fanout Value Generators. Random Value Generator and Static Value Generator.
- IP_HOME environment variable is auto set on Quartus package 22.2.
- Default DSim version is now 20240129.0.0
- 4 Features Included
|Waveform Viewer: Bus expansion
|Two new Fanout Value Generators. Random Value Generator and Static Value Generator.
|IP_HOME environment variable is auto set on Quartus package 22.2.
|Default DSim version is now 20240129.0.0
* To obtain a new feature/fix, one or more user actions may be required. See the below table for a legend providing details on the various "availability" values.
|User Action(s) Needed
|Nothing is needed from the user. Feature/fix will be seen immediately.
|Users must install the latest version of the DSim Cloud CLI (mdc)
|Users must pause existing workspaces and then resume
|Users must destroy existing workspaces and initialize