If you are a new DSim Cloud user, you will need to sign up with Metrics to create an account before using DSim Cloud. Below are the step-by-step instructions that must be followed in order to create an account. Before signing up for service, ensure that you received the sign up link in your registration email.
1. The sign up link will direct you to a browser window like the one below. Enter your email address and click the Send verification code button.
2. Open your email and copy the verification code from your email to the box that now appears in the dialog, then click the Verify code button.
3. Enter a strong password and confirm it. Your password must have at least 3 of the following:
- a lowercase letter
- an uppercase letter
- a number
- a symbol
4. Enter the Early Access Code that was sent to you by Metrics.
5. After reading the Terms of Service, click the box to agree to them.
6. Click the Create button and the authentication process will complete. You will see a message confirming your successful authentication to the DSim Cloud.