How To: Sign up to use DSim Cloud
If you are a new DSim Cloud user, you will need to sign up with Metrics to create an account before using DSim Cloud. Below are the step-by-step instructions that must be followed in order to create a DSim Cloud account.
1. Upon sign up, you will be directed to a browser window like the one below. Enter your email address and click the Send verification code button.
2. Open your email and copy the verification code from your email to the box that now appears in the dialog, then click the Verify code button.
3. Enter a strong password and confirm it. Your password must have at least 3 of the following:
- a lowercase letter
- an uppercase letter
- a number
- a symbol
4. Enter your first and last name.
5. After reading the Metrics User Agreement, click the box to agree to it.
6. Click the Create button and the authentication process will complete. You will see a message confirming your successful authentication to DSim Cloud.
7. Upon success, you will be redirected back to where you started to sign up.