Windows Defender Firewall blocks DSim Cloud from accessing the internet
When trying to use DSim Cloud, I get an error message about Windows Defender Firewall blocking DSim Cloud from accessing the internet.
Add the DSim Cloud program to the Windows Defender Firewall list of allowed apps.
For example, the following steps should be followed.
1. Open the Windows Search box from the Taskbar and type "firewall".
2. Click Allow an app through Windows Firewall.
3. Click Change settings.
4. Click Allow another app.
5. Click Browse.
6. Navigate to C:\Users\\AppData\Local\metrics\mdc.exe and click Open.
7. Select mdc and click Add.
8. Ensure mdc is ticked as Private and click OK.
Windows Defender Firewall blocks DSim Cloud from accessing the internet as, to be cautious, it deems it to be a possible security risk.